"Oh hey, you're actually here?"
So....... 19 years of mine, got prompted to create a blog, found out that I've had a blog from 2010, well ain't that just something(like, wat). So, about myself now, name's Tunku Mikhail bin Tunku Azmi, currently student of Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (or UTeM, or even KUTKM, since people know it more by that name still..). Hobbies include computer gaming, collecting knives, playing with knives, making knives, surfing social media (part of it makes me sound a bit dangerous though... no?). So, here's a question you might ask (or not, I don't know really), "What will I find on this random blog that I stumbled upon while going through the list of endless blogs?". Well, maybe nothing, for now anyways. Who knows, maybe I'll actually get myself to do something or like, type a short novel, y'know, just to boost creativity... or scenario writing! Yea, that sounds like something cool right? Anyhow, that's just some stuff you'll get about me, for now anyways, ciao~
TLDR version:
Name : Tunku Mikhail bin Tunku Azmi
Age : 19
Occupation : UTeM Student
Hobbies : Computer gaming, surfing social media, pixel art, knife collecting, playing with knives
Status : loading....
status: loading.... hahahhah will keep on your updates mik, see ya
ReplyDeleteNow don't expect too much, I will not be as active as you are hehe
Deletenice one mik
ReplyDelete